You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this site. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. We will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations.
Violations of the security of the site include without limitation:
- To log into or attempt to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- To assess data or take any action to obtain data, information or services not intended for you or your use;
- To attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- To tamper, hack, modify or otherwise corrupt or breach security or authentication measures;
- To transmit material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer’s functionality or the operation of the site.
We respect and are committed to protecting the privacy of the clients and visitors to our website. We are also committed to the security of the data we collect for site using, and the trust and confidence of visitors who frequent this site. That is why we want you to understand when we collect and use information about you, the actions we take to protect your privacy and our commitment to data security. Because your privacy is important, we will not sell, rent or trade your personal information except as outlined in this privacy statement.